Hello and welcome to my website, all aspects of photography for over 40 years!
I am based in Denbigh, North Wales, and my other services include:
- Photographic restoration (old and damaged pictures copied and restored)
- Portraiture, including families and Pets, taken in studio in Denbigh
- Picture framing Service – mounted and presented in a frame of your choice
- Bevelled and plain mirrors mounted in a frame of your choosing
- Author and supplier of beautiful landscape Photographs taken in North Wales
- Talks given to local groups
- Old videos, cine film, etc., can be transferred to DVD
- Locally produced DVD’s:
This series of DVD’s tell local stories relating to North Wales are now available. The story of the Abergele Rail Disaster of 1868 and its aftermath is featured. The 1950’s Cae Dai Museum with its many artefatcs is portrayed. The amazing life of the late Bernard Willems as an renowned artist and survivor of life in the Resistance in World War 2 is told for the first time in film. The rich heritage of Prestatyn and Meliden including the Roman Bath House site, the coming of the railways and various sea tragedies are depicted. Famous historical characters are portrayed in the film “No mean town” as Dr. Samuel Johnson referred to the town of Denbigh. The film, “Tales and Legends from North Wales” takes us back in time to some magical and mysterious places that hold their own secret legends and stories. Landscapes of North Wales displays some beautiful scenes from this area of the country.
All DVD’s are £10 each, available from the Picture Framing shop in Denbigh or can be posted, £13. Tel: 07802 688022 for further details.
Visit my shop at 11 Bridge St, Denbigh, LL16 3LF.
For displays of my work, picture framing, portraits and passport photos, including Biometric processing for online applications – just call in!
If making a special journey please phone to check that I am in when you call.
Contact: 01745 812551 or 07802 688022